Carter has professional training and experience working on a wide range of audio, video, and lighting systems for live, recorded, and broadcast settings.
With years of experience in FOH Engineer, Monitor Engineer, Recording Engineer, Sound Designer, Lighting Designer, Lighting Operator, and general production roles, Carter has technical skill and knowledge on many leading AVL platforms.
- Yamaha QL / CL / 01V Digital Mixers
- Behringer X32 / Flow8 Digital Mixers
- QSC Touchmix Digital Mixers
- PreSonus StudioLive Digital Mixers
- Large Format Yamaha (PM3500 / IM8)
- Small Format Mixers (Yamaha, Mackie, Soundcraft, Behringer, etc.)
- Dante, AES, ADAT digital audio
- Sennheiser, Shure and GTD Audio wireless systems, including diversity antenna distribution.
- Sennheiser, Shure, AKG, Rode, Neumann, Audix, Countryman wired microphones.
- MA Lighting dot2 / grandMA2
- ETC EOS / Express
- Analog Lighting Systems
- DMX, RDM, Art-Net, sACN and other lighting protocols.
- ETC smart dimming systems (Smart Bar / Smart Module)
- Cue, busking, and timecode theatrical and concert lighting.
- Static and moving head fixtures.